SPECIAL UPGRADES Inventory:
- GARRETT GTX2867R MFS Billet Compressor Wheel Upgrade and Custom Ported Shroud (Anti-surge) Compressor Housing CNC Machined In-house.
- BMW N55 3.0 MFS Billet Tapered-tip Compressor Wheel Upgrade
- Ford Ranger 3.2TDCI Billet Tapered-tip Compressor Wheel Upgrade
- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6 Ecoboost GDTI Turbo Upgrade
- VW Golf 7 R Turbo Billet Wheel Upgrade
- GT28 to GTX28 Dual Ceramic Ball-Bearing Upgrade
- BMW 320D E90 Billet Upgrade
- GT28 Billett & Ceramic Bearing Upgrade
- Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG 2.0T Billet Upgrade
- Audi TT RS 2.5 TFSI Billet Wheel Upgrade
- Mercedes-Benz 642 Engine (Mercedes C320 CDi) Billet Upgrade
- Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D Billet Wheel Upgrade
UP TO 25% increase in Power!!
Everyone likes a little more Power. Here at Stallion Turbos we are all about Power and providing it in the best possible way. When it comes to Upgrades, we know what we are talking about, with countless years of experience, we can upgrade almost every single Turbocharger. Be it Diesel or Petrol, a passenger vehicle, truck, bakkie, SUV, cruiser, bike, train, boat, you name it and we do it.
If you are thinking of having your Turbocharger repaired why not have it upgraded at the same time? Upgrades ensure increased reliability and performance.
Our Upgrades include the following:
- Compressor Upgrades:
- -Compressor Housing Modification Larger Compressor wheel
- Fitment of 360d Thrust Bearing (Where applicable)
- Fitment of an Upgraded actuator (Where applicable)
- Modifying the back plates
- Turbine Housing Upgrades
Larger Turbine Wheel (Where applicable) Ported shroud conversion (Where applicable) Turbine wheel cutback
There are a few more added modifications that can be done (on request), but will not be mentioned here, for information's sake they are:
- Ball bearing conversion (From journal to ball bearing)
- Porting and Polishing Turbine Housing
- Bronze Ball bearing carriers
- Staggered gap piston rings
- Ceramic coatings
- Air flow Restrictors
Some Companies refer to Upgrades as Hybrids. In a way, it is a Hybrid because the same size (The space it occupies) Turbocharger can now be modified with increased durability and performance, hence the name Hybrid.
Although not to be confused with the new electric Turbochargers